Sunday, April 29, 2012

I did not die

Well, 
I basically took the last two weeks off from blogging. The goal for my April A to Z Challenge was to help remind myself of who I am and what's important to me to make me feel more conformable with the impending unknown of the fall. 


It wasn't working; It was making me feel worse. 


So I kinda defected from responsibility for two weeks (my house is a mess, my car is trashed, but I did go on a job interview for the fall and I have another one Tuesday), and I met someone amazing. Truth be told he is a big part of the reason I haven't been writing, not because I have been spending every waking second with him but because I've been spending a lot of waking seconds thinking about this unexpected situation. 


Life is good. 


Oh, and the baby was sick, and then I was sick, he is mostly better and I'm starting to feel better (thanks to three new allergy medicine prescriptions, jeesh). And I'm starting to clean up my house (5 loads of laundry are done though not folded, and tonight is the first night in two weeks I'm going to bed with an empty sink). I made whole wheat biscuits tonight (which was  HUGE mess but they are good enough to be worth it) and I think I'm gonna put bananas in them the next time I make them (they are a tad dry). I also made cauliflower Spanish "rice" and some steamed broccoli. 


So, some day soon, probably tomorrow or Tuesday, I will finish my A to Z challenge, write the intro for my May Area of Opportunity (hint: Finally kick that diet coke habit) and get back into writing. 


Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment