Friday, April 20, 2012

I am [R]estless

I have a  good friend who has a tattoo on his leg that says "not all who wander are lost". That is very much how I feel a lot of the time. I love to wander around the store aimlessly or just drive around listening to music. 90% of the time it's simply because I feel restless, I feel a need to move and explore and, well, wander. 


I don't sit still well. I'm good at sitting on the patio at my favorite bar and talking for hours, but if it's daylight I would rather be out hiking or swimming or anything that is moving. 


I'm so glad it's starting to be summer. 

6 comments:

  1. Visiting from A/Z; I like your friend's tattoo! Seems like you enjoy outdoor type of weather when you can be out there exploring what nature has to offer! So glad the weather is cooperating with you and you can taste the beginnings of summer; hope it is a good one for you!

    Enjoy the rest of the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved that saying too. I'd be a gypsy if I could. Yet I have a son who hates to travel. Cramps my style a bit in that manner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like you a wnaderer. Ain't it grand. Good luck on finishing the A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for summer, too. I too am a wanderer as often as possible (which is hardly any during the school year with my kiddo).

    ReplyDelete
  5. And when I am wandering is when the great"Aha Moments" occur - motion to me equals motivation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Teresa! That's such a great quote!! It's from The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien. It's a great reminder to follow our hearts. :)

    Have a lovely week and happy A to Z!!

    ReplyDelete