Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am [Q]uiet

This is a really new thing for me, partially brought on my the new sense of peace I have been working for and then recently enhanced by the new guy I've been seeing recently who literally never stops talking ;)


But I've learned that if I just let people talk they say way more interesting things than if I try and direct the conversation. 


Now, don't get me wrong. I still like to talk. But I have really been enjoying being more quiet and spending more time listening. 


The new boy's brain literally runs a mile a minute, and it's super interesting to just sit back and see where he can end up in 10 minutes of uninterrupted talk time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, nice to meet you.

    Isn't it amazing what we can hear when we are QUIET.

    ReplyDelete