Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cheater Pizza




Cheater Pizza
I am a big fan of the semi-homemade school of thought when it comes to cooking. The following is one of my favorite recipes because it is so fast and so delicious. It is definitley a week night staple in my house. 


General ingredients
1 frozen pizza; the cheap $1.25 party pizzas work great
Spaghetti sauce
Cheese (I use cheddar because it's easier on my tummy)
Your favorite pizza toppings


Take the cheap, boring pizza out of the box and cover with additional sauce, your favorite veggies and then more cheese. The cheap pizzas tend to have a thin crispy crust that is great with lots of veggies on top. Bake according to directions.


One of my favorite pizzas used to be finely chopped broccoli, chicken and onions. I think the broccoli and onions might feel a little lonely without something else to keep them company now that I'm a vegetarian so I'm going to have to find something else to add to this yummy combination. 






No comments:

Post a Comment