On Personal Finance
1) The Simple Dollar shares a few thoughts on higher gas prices that are exactly what I'm working on right now: "Start developing a side business right now that can sumplement your income, but don't give into lifestyle inflation.
2) This is where I want to be in 5 years. Heck, how about 3 years: Life in an Inquiry Driven, Technology Embedded, Connected Classroom.
3) Invest it wisely tells about how he quit his job. Actually, he tells the background, why he decided this was a good idea, and what he is going to do now. I think this is an awesome article that really takes you through his thought process and gives some great examples of things to consider when you are thinking about leaving a job.
4) LaRae Quy describes three ways smart leaders prepare for the unknown, but I think this very much applies to everyone.
5) I have spent a ton of time recently collecting vegetarian recipes on my Pinterest (Mostly) Veggie Friendly board. However, some links just don't work right on Pinterest so I've also been keeping a Cooking stack on Delicious. Come check out what we will be eating in the future.