Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Veggie February Summary

At the end of January I decided that for February I would be a vegetarian for one day a week for the month. Well, then I accidentally ended up being a full out vegetarian and it has made me very very happy. My stomach feels great, I've lost a little weight, I'm trying a lot of new foods, and I'm feeling really good about making a more ethical choice.


I spent some time looking into vegetarian nutrition, though I still don't really feel like I know what I need to eat.


Therefore, as I am going forward with this I'm bringing a new tool on board: 

Not only does this help me track my calories and take better care of myself all around, it also helps me make sure I am getting all the other things I need that I'm used to getting through meat. 

Unfortunately, today I ate way to many calories. However, I know what I did wrong and I did get enough potassium, protein and not too much sodium. But now I know, so now I can be more conscious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment