Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Planning for a mental health day

I realized today that I had a problem when I wrote on my daily to-do list "go to the gym before I die". 

I'm exhausted. Emotionally and stress-wise I'm okay, but holy crap am I just overwhelmed. 

So, I was thinking about taking a mental health day today and doing nothing but watching Bones and napping, but then I remembered that I have noting done for school tomorrow and haven't graded papers in 2 weeks and have no clean clothes for tomorrow. So, I decided that I'm going to give myself a mental health day to just do nothing...on Saturday. I only work for 2 hours on Saturday morning, which is unusual, so after that I am going to just relax. 

Maybe I'll write a more productive blog later today. I have the whole week planned out. Today was supposed to be "stuck between Hockey and Kairos, I mean, A rock and a hard place" about how I'm confused how to adjust my teaching methods when my kids ARE NEVER IN CLASS for school sponsored reasons. 

Maybe I'll just move that to tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment