Sunday, February 19, 2012

New lifetime goal: Personal Library

I have been thinking a lot about what I want in a living space. Obviously I don't want a studio apartment, though I have been thinking about what that would be like, and I am in no position to purchase a home. However, someday in the future I WILL live in a house I plan on staying in for a long time. And when I do, I realized today that I want a library. 


Flavorwire did a piece on amazing personal libraries that reminded me that, no matter how much I love my Nook, there is no substitute for paper pages. 
American entrepreneur Jay Walker's library
Now, in a library like that I would never actually get any reading done.

 But...


56252557_cr3808-000158 56252557_cr3808-000158


By Gianni Botsford in Cahuita, Costa Rica


I could very much see myself at home here. 

Now I just need to get rich, and move to Costa Rica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment