Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cook the pretty things, don't just collect them

I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest lately collecting vegetarian recipes but I haven't actually made any of them yet, which defeats the purpose of collecting them.

So, I've decided I want to pick three and make them before next Thursday. Here is what I want to make/eat:

1) "I can't believe there's no meat in it"-Lentil Spaghetti Sauce

vegetarian bolognese
(via)


2) Sweet Potato and Chick Pea salad
(via)

3) Avocado Ranch Black Bean Dip
(via)

And in looking through my Veggie Friendly board I found this piece of delicious looking advertisement that I'm going to have to fix before I can actually make it. But, the idea sounds so good that I can live with that.

High Protein Breakfast Bars

(via)









No comments:

Post a Comment