Friday, February 17, 2012

Apparently my inner self want to live in a studio apartment

For some weird reason I am absolute obsessed with studio apartment decorations on Pinterest right now. I started out looking for things to do with my basement once I get it cleaned out this summer and somehow ended up thinking about how I could turn one big space into a collection of purposeful sections. Whatever, it makes me happy. 


These are some of the things I really love right now.
These pictures, including their host links, and a lot more pictures, can be found on my Pinterest board for small spaces. 



Lets start with the hardest part of a studio: the bedroom. How do you create the idea of privacy? 

Both of these allow you to separate the bed from the rest of the room  as well as create storage. 

However, when it comes to storage I like this better. The bed is obviously a few feet away from the wall, and while your pillows will probably end up of the floor if you did just this a sort head board would fix that easily. 

And, while I'm on the subject of storage, I love both of these ideas. I actually completely plan on making the set of 4 cubbies this summer to put by my front door. 


And, like with the bedroom or the stand-alone cubbies, you can use shelves to separate out other spaces too.







1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you. Good luck with A-Z. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete