Friday, January 27, 2012

Digital Hoarding 1/27/2012: Budgeting


This week I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to get my finances in order. I am stereotypically underemployed and broke. I stumbled across a lot of great personal finance sites this week that I wanted to share.

1. The Simple Dollar has an ugly website layout but is 25 days into 365 ways to live cheap and he had an excellent recipe for freezer breakfast burritos I loved and basically just seems pretty awesome all around.
2. A Blow Full of Lemons introduced me to Dave Ramey's Cash Envelope System. See my post for more specific details and my plans to put this into place. 
3, Finally, Follow my Delicious Personal Finance Stack to keep in up with the things I'm discovering. 
That's as far as I've gotten so far. But, for about two days worth of flippantly unfocused research into the topic I think I've found some pretty solid information. 



No comments:

Post a Comment