Monday, January 30, 2012

Blogging form A to Z April Challenge

Today I officially signed up for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. The goal is that in the month of April 200+ bloggers will attempt to write every day centering their posts around a letter of the alphabet, obviously going from A to Z.

I'm really excited about this, partially because it sounds fun and partially because my blog will be added to the list for others to visit. Can we say automatic traffic generator? 

And, since I already to a monthly area of opportunity topic anyway I thought this would be perfect to help me structure my April topic: Figuring out how to start a vegetable garden for this summer.

So check back in April and watch as I undertake what promises to be a mess when I try to learn everything I will need to actually have some vegetables come fall.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa - Thank you for featuring the A to Z Challenge in this post.
    We really appreciate the extra exposure for this Challenge.

    I know you will enjoy yourself in this Challenge, it's a great way to meet new blogging friends and showcase your interests.

    Cheers, Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete