Monday, December 26, 2011

Can you be legitimate without a business card?

I feel very much like a freelance teacher most of the time. On paper I have a part time job, a brand new teaching license and 4 years of pretend experience. I know I don't know everything; I'm not playing at self-important. But I feel like I am worth enough to be able to hand someone a card that says my name and "professional."

I've been working on this for about a year. Well, really, I've been trying to figure out how on earth to describe myself sufficiently in as few words as possible but still seem legitimate...considering I don't have a solid/permanent job title. I think I created something okay. 

What do you think?
*NOTE: I do have my e-mail and phone number at the bottom, I just didn't feel like posting that on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment